For my primary research I am going to do mini surveys on my models and the make up artists I use, I want to get a general view on how they see make up, what it does for people, what it coveres for people. I also think each opinion will be interesting as they will be comming from two different sides of the beauty industry.
I am going to get in contact with Studio Vogue Photography in Belconnen they are not eveyones idea of great photography but they do focus heavily on the beauty part of the studio shoots. It would be great to go talk to them about how they see beauty photography, how indemand they are these days and what they think of the future of it all.

I am also going to check out the Stick a Pose exhibition as part of the VIVID exhibition, fashion from the 1960's to 1970's should be interesting and give another idea of the particular field I need to research
No comments:
Post a Comment